One way to support MY SAIL is to donate gently used equipment or supplies that you might not have a need for anymore. We are always in need of items on the following list, and we may also be able to accept larger, in-kind, equipment donations such as sailboats and power boats, if they can benefit our programs.
Please contact us at email@example.com or call (206) 992-6637 to learn more about donating in-kind to Multihull Youth SAIL Foundation. Thank you!
• Chest Freezer
• Vacuum cleaner
• Marks/buoys and anchors
• Fenders and line
• Ruber dock standoffs
• Beach cats such as Hobies, Nacras, A-cats, etc.
• Sails or hardware for the following boats
• Lockers, shelving, or cubbies for storage
• VHF radios, handheld or fixed mount
• Laptops, working
• Environmentally friendly cleaning supplies
• Nautical themed decorations
• Cat trailer and/or Cattrax
• Teaching supplies
Dry erase boards, markers, and erasers
Multihull sailing videos
Science materials relating to ecology, environmental science, or boating
Can you think of anything else that we would benefit from? Please let us know!
Thank you for supporting MY SAIL!